Dried Goji Berries From Ningxia (280grains per 50g)
|FOB Price:||US $11.5 / kg|
|Min. Order:||5,000 kg|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5,000 kg||US $11.5/ kg|
|Transport Package:||Bulk, Gift Packing, Vacuum Pack, Other|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: goji24
- Type: Goji Berries
- Specialty: Organic Tea
- Size: 280grains Per 50g
- Style: Loose Tea
- Packaging: Bags
Antioxidant Herbal Tea
"one of the most nutritionally dense fruits on earth"
What can you get from organic Goji Berry?
1. Healthy Immune System. Goji Berries contain special polysaccharides which fortify your immune system and are responsible for controlling your body's most important defense systems. Plus, it hasmore Vitamin C than oranges. Delays ageing process and prevents Alzheimer's disease by enhancing your memory.
2.19 amino acids--the building blocks of protein--including all eight essential for life - no other plant can make that claim!
Amino acids help in promotion of growth hormones in the body, enhance the liver functions, improve vision and fertility. Two important amino acids found in goji berries are L-Glutamine and L-Arginine which together help in protein metabolism.
3. Antioxidants. Contains complete spectrum of antioxidant carotenoids, including beta-carotene and zeaxanthin (supports the eyes). One of zeaxanthin's key roles is to protect the retina of the eye by absorbing blue light and acting as an antioxidant.
4. Other contents:
B-complex Vitamins, Vitamin E, Essential fatty acids, Betaine
5. Improved sexual function and fertility. Why go for the commercialized chemicals with side effects when you can boost your sexuality naturally and safely! !
What Research says about Goji Berry.
There have been several test studies that show that goji berry contains antioxidants and that goji extracts may prevent the growth of cancer cells, reduce blood glucose, and lower cholesterol levels.
How Do You Use Goji Berries?
1. Raw: Eat them raw. Taste is similar to raisins except less sugar.
2. Tea: Brewing method: As tea, Put about 2-5g rose bud into teapot or glass cup. Can be mixed with chrysanthemum flowers and/or red jujubes for tea.
3. Smoothies: Soak a handful then add them to your favorite smoothie.
4. Cereal: Add color to your cereal.
5. Muffins and Scones: Add goji berries to muffins or scones just as you would with raisins.
6. Add to Soups: This has been a common use of goji berries in Chinese cuisine for thousands of years. Can be cooked with chicken or pork, additional ingredients for soups.
It is recommended that you rinse them with water first before consuming. We use no preservatives. Please store them in a air tight jar in the fridge. No matter how you prepare it. Eat the berries too! ! Don't let all the nutrition go down the drain.
It has been suggested that humans should consume about 5000 ORAC units a day for maximum benefits. Unfortunately, most people do not eat nearly enough vegetables and fruit, or the right type of vegetables and fruit, to achieve this. For example, to get your daily ORAC dose from apples, you would need to eat 2, 294 grams of apple (or about 22 apples). However, as you can see from the below chart, eating just 20 grams of goji berries will cover you. Actually just 4g fresh Goji berries would do the job. Assuming 80% of the fresh berry is water, you would need to eat 0.8g of dry berries or less than 5 dry berries each day for your daily ORAC! ! I told you this is very affordable.
Ingredients: Dry Goji berry, 100% Natural, good for health. No preservatives. Only dried.
Place of Origin: Ningxia in China. The Best place for Goji Berries in the World.
We source the best organic berries for you. We guarantee the best quality berries. The fresher berries We carefully screen our berries and give you the best. Grown without pesticides, herbicides or synthetic fertilizers. 100% Natural. No artificial preservatives, artificial food colorings, or sweeteners added.
Package: 5kg per foil bags 20kg per cartons boxes.
Cartons size: 51*37*29cm
|Fruits||ORAC Score||Grams Needed to|